Motor Control Centres (MCC) are simply a group of combination starters in one assembly. A combination starter is a single enclosure containing the Motor Starter, Fuses or Circuit Breaker, and a Device for Disconnecting Power. Other devices associated with the motor, such as pushbuttons and indicator lights, may also be included.
MCCs provide the most suitable method for grouping electrical motor control, automation and power distribution in a compact economical package. Essentially they are an assembly to control electrical motors.
Electro Power System is known for manufacturing and supplying precision engineered Industrial MCC Panels. We don’t compromise anything below perfection. We design and manufacture MCCs that have the capacity to feed larger loads, designed as per clients’ specifications and complying to international standards.
MCC Panels: Powering Progress, Controlling Future
At Electro Power System, we have designed and manufactured LV MCCs for over 20 years with the following objectives:
- To achieve the greatest possible flexibility, the motor control centersthat we offer can be manufactured in different variants capacity of up to 4000A horizontal and 1600A vertical bus.
- To provide the users with premium quality and services by designing the MCCs with the highest degree of safety, ease of installation and maintenance, reliability as well as flexibility.
Different Types of MCC Panels
We also use different types of solid-state motor controllers, analog/digital metering, feeder, fuse dis-connectors, breakers, and other switchgear components while designing the MCC.
Variants of MCC Panels
- Withdraw able / Removable.
- Intelligent MCC.
With rich industrial experience, we manufacture and supply a large assortment of MCC Control Panels, which are available with high degree of perfection as well as performance in the market. These are used to control and regulate the flow of electricity and we offer them at most competitive prices to the clients. Further, our panels are manufactured using state-of-art technology and modern machines and these are designed.
Advantage of MCC Electrical Panel
- Centralized control:The MCC panel enables centralized control of all the motors and associated equipment in an industrial plant or building. This centralized control makes it easy to monitor and manage the motors, thereby improving efficiency and reducing the likelihood of errors.
- Improved safety:The MCC panel is designed to enhance safety in industrial facilities. It provides circuit protection, which reduces the risk of electrical fires and protects workers from electrical shock.
- Space-saving:The MCC panel is designed to take up minimal space in an industrial facility. This compact design makes it easy to install and maintain.
- Flexibility:The MCC panel can be customized to meet the specific needs of an industrial facility. This flexibility ensures that the panel can be adapted to suit different applications, making it a versatile solution.