LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
Best Electrical Control Panel Manufacturers in Chennai
We are your one stop for all your Electrical control panel needs in Chennai. We offer a wide range of services to meet your specific needs.
Electro Power System are leading manufacturers / assemblers of all types of power-panels needed by various electrically operated equipments and machines. We had the team of the ace professionals to carry out these activities.
Everything You Need To Know About The Control Panel in Chennai
An electrical control panel is a solid enclosure that houses a collection of electrical devices that use electricity to monitor and regulate the mechanical operations of machinery or other mechanical devices. Panel enclosure and electrical components make up the majority of its two components.
Types of electrical control panel
- Power control centres ( PCC)
- Motor Control centres (MCC)
- Automation Panel (SCADA / PLC PANELS)
Power Control Centers (PCC Panels)
The distribution of electricity from the source to the user makes considerable use of the power control centres. Power control centres are typically located close to power sources with high fault levels of 50 KA or 65 KA for 1 sec.
Motor control center (MCC Panel)
Each enclosed portion of the motor control centres has a power contactor, a protection relay, an isolator, and various control and indication devices. These enclosed sections are connected by common busbars.
Automation Panels (SCADA / PLC PANEL)
PLC Automation Panels regulate the varying electrical load in accordance with changeable load demand on a periodic as well as intermittent basis and turn on sequential flow of programmable automated operation in manufacturing assembly lines as well as the completion of operations.
The Various Uses of a Electrical Control Panel in Chennai
- Because they continuously monitor various industrial controls, these panels are crucial for industrial automation. They assist professionals in organising and controlling production goals in this manner.
- Industries can order panels that are specifically tailored to their needs. For coordinated control of the mechanical components of their machinery and other industrial equipment, they can choose between a straightforward relay system and a significantly more complicated industrial control panel.
Point Us @ Google Maps
Visit our Google My Business Website
Visit our Facebook
Visit our Twitter
Visit our Instagram
Visit our Pinterest
Our Recent Blogs
Find us on maps
|Monday||10 AM–6:30 PM|
|Tuesday||10 AM–6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||10 AM–6:30 PM|
|Thursday||10 AM–6:30 PM|
|Friday||10 AM–6:30 PM|
|Saturday||10 AM–6:30 PM|
Get Your FREE Quote Today!
We are available 24/7 email or telephone. Call or Text!